The terms “Us”, “We”, “He”, “I” refers to Peter Thurner the owner of the website. The term “You” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and will not share your personal information with any third parties. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2013.
Terms Of Business
Peter Thurner is a freelancer and as such does not charge VAT.
The terms and conditions which apply to all services provided by Peter Thurner are as follows:-
- Quotations are valid for 28 days only
- All quotations, tenders and estimates are based on current prices and are subject to amendment after acceptance to meet any rise or fall in the price of materials, components or external hosting.
- All work is supplied as specified and agreed with the client.
- If the client wishes to add extra content or features to the project not listed or agreed to in the original quotation during or after the development phase, the client will be charged for these services at my discretion.
- I reserve the right to increase my fees at any time but will discuss with the client first. I may increase my fees in line with inflation.
- I reserve the right to submit interim invoices from time to time where work is on-going in nature.
- Any images purchased for the client’s website by me on behalf of the client are strictly for use in the project only. I will not be liable for misuse of these images by the client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
- I reserve the right to terminate any contract forthwith.
- Failure to meet payments can end up in the website being taken offline until the payment has been met.
- All work is copyright © Peter Thurner, until full payment has been received. Work then becomes the property of the agency, business or individual. I will provide source files of the work, as the property of the client, only upon request, but will keep copies always.
- When asked to provide search engine optimisation (SEO) for a Client, I do not guarantee any rankings, but shall attempt (using experience) to achieve the highest rankings to the best of my ability. SEO is a full-time job in itself and requires a lot of research and constant monitoring.
- I can use any work in my online or offline portfolio unless otherwise agreed with the client, there will also be a link back from my website to client websites which is good for search engine optimisation (SEO).
- I can add a small image and link at the bottom of each page of the client website stating the website was designed or built by him.
- Peter Thurner registered address is 57 B Cranbury Road, Fulham, London, SW6 2NJ, England.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at The About Cookies Website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. Disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website and others.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Website Usage Terms And Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website of which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of © Peter Thurner 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or in another form of electronic retrieval system.
Icons on this website have been sourced through “The Noun Project”; some are free for use without restriction.
Below are icons which designers need to be recognised as the creators:-
- Web Design Icon – Responsive Design by Derek Palladino from the Noun Project.
- Content Icon – MEdia by Garrett Knoll from the Noun Project.
- Launch Icon – Rocket by Adreine from the Noun Project.
- Management Icon – Tools by Creative Stall from the Noun Project.
- Aims Icon – Check List by Arthur Shlain from the Noun Project
- Audience Icon – Target Audience by Symbolon from the Noun Project
- Technologies Icon – Cloud Technology by Adriana Danaila from the Noun Project
- Hosting Icon – Cloud by Dinosoft Labs from the Noun Project
- Budget Icon – Budget Pie by Jianshi Wu from the Noun Project
- E-Commerce Icon – Shopping Cart by Matt Meier from the Noun Project
- Research Icon – Magnifying Glass by Aneeque Ahmed from the Noun Project
- CAD Icon – by Thiago Vierira from the Noun Project
- Custom built Icon – customize by Trusted Icons from the Noun Project
- Available Icon – Availability by Setyo Ari Wibowo from the Noun Project
- Communication Icon – communications by kinsley from the Noun Project
- Jargon Icon – geek by Guilherme Simoes from the Noun Project
- Listen Icon – Listen by Marek Polakovic from the Noun Project
- Template Icon – template by Maxim Basinski from the Noun Project
- Satisfied Icon – verified by Gregor Cresnar from the Noun Project
- Support Icon – support by Maxim Kulikov from the Noun Project
- Email Icon – Email by Creative Stall from the Noun Project
- Phone Icon – Phone by Adrien Coquet from the Noun Project
- Address Icon – postal by Felicity Meade from the Noun Project
- Questionnaire Icon – questionnaire by Alina Oleynik from the Noun Project
- Contact Form – form by Creative Mania from the Noun Project
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Peter Thurner and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Peter Thurner. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.